Friday, June 14, 2013

Landscapers- what not to miss at EXPO

Johnette Taylor, President of Roundtree Landscaping in Dallas never misses EXPO’s New Product Showcase. “I like to go for new ideas and things. The whole Parks and Patio display is great for new ideas, and some companies will showcase their new products there. I’ve found things in the New Product Showcase that I’ve incorporated throughout the year.”

"EXPO education is also always great. I usually go on the Design Track for new ideas, seeing what other people are doing and also sharing my ideas. And there’s always something like a water conservation or a plants class, topics that I can brush up on."


When asked about special events and social functions, Johnette says, “The Welcome Party is where I go to see all my old friends, even people from your town, where you’re from, who you don’t get to see throughout the year."

No comments: